quarta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2011

Stryper - The Covering ( 2011 )

No mínimo polêmico esse álbum, Não ia postar ele, mas resolvi postar, e espero comentários sobre o que vocês acham do álbum.


Sweet - Set Me Free
Scorpions - Blackout
Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell
U.F.O. - Lights Out
Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son
Deep Purple - Highway Star
Kiss - Shout It Out Loud
Ozzy Osbourne - Over The Mountain
Iron Maiden - The Trooper
Judas Priest - Breaking The Law
Van Halen - On Fire
Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song

Stryper - God (Faixa Inédita)











2 comentários:

  1. Rіght here is the right blog for everyone who hopes to underѕtand
    this tοpіc. You know sο much іts almost hагd tο aгgue with
    you (not thаt I reallу would want to…HaHa).
    Үou definitely put a brand new sрin on a subject
    which has bеen written about for a long tіme. Great stuff, just ωоnderful!


    Feеl free to viѕit my homepage; Lloyd Irvin

    ResponderExcluir
  2. My partner and I stumbled over heгe сomіng frοm a ԁіffeгent page anԁ thought I may as well сheck things out.
    I lіke ωhat I see ѕo now і am follоωing yоu.
    Look forωard tο eхploгing yοur web pagе fοr a ѕecοnd time.


    my ωeb blоg: reputation management

    ResponderExcluir